Friday, 3 July 2015

Bro Joshua Iginla, Commissions Benue Governor, Dr Sam Ortom, To Lead His People Fairly In God’ Fear


Bro Iginla ordaining Gov. Ortom

It was in the almost completed ultra-modern auditorium of the Champions Royal Assembly, on Sunday, June 28, 2015, during the 3 in 1 celebration of Brother Joshua Iginla, the General Overseer of the church that the Executive Governor of Benue State, Dr Samuel Ortom was anointed and ordained for great exploits.

The Governor who is one of the guests of the humble but anointed man of God who is celebrating his Birthday, 25 years in the ministry and the presentation of the 33 books he wrote, was commissioned and ordained for grace to rule in God's fear by the clergy. The Executive Governor while thanking God revealed that the prophet who will prefer to be addressed only as Brother Joshua was the one God used for him to discover his purpose.

Dr Ortom, while giving a remark at the service which was held in honor of the Shepherd in charge inside their almost completed multi-billion Naira, 80,000 sitting capacity auditorium in Kubwa Abuja said against all odds it was Iginla who revealed to him emphatically how he would emerge governor.

According to him, "I met him last year and after service he invited me to his office and before I could say anything he gave me prophetic words that God said I would be the next Governor  of Benue State and that I would face a lot from rejection from my good friend, the former Governor of the State. He also told me of my exit from PDP. I was shocked when all he predicted started unfolding one after the other.”

He stated further that Bro Iginla’s messages were delivered long before everything he predicted started happening, the man of God’s ingenuity and uprightness in God was cited as the reason by the Governor as the reason he decided to come and celebrate with him as he has since adopted the prophet as his Father in the Lord. He also promise to govern his people fairly, “I have vowed to govern strictly in the fear of the Lord" he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment